Cape Town, South Africa
I am 21 years old and currently a student at Vega. I am one to be very hard on myself but l know I got a good life that everyday I am grateful for. I know I cannot live any other life but my own and so its about time I start embracing it.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The start of something i dont like ..

So here we are, starting a project that clearly i don't want to do. Stepping out of my skin ?? Why should I ?? But i guess it all depends on how you look at it ... maybe its a good thing? Seeing your life in another type of way or people giving you a reaction that you least want but makes you accept yourself even more.

Im not sure what i don't like about myself. Many things I don't like, but, what about my traits like being Jewish or being short ?? The external factors that make me, me. Are they important enough for me to try see what i don't like ?

Time to start thinking ....

2 comments:

  1. Making me think more and more as to what i want to be for the next two weeks .... hmm ....

    ReplyDelete