Cape Town, South Africa
I am 21 years old and currently a student at Vega. I am one to be very hard on myself but l know I got a good life that everyday I am grateful for. I know I cannot live any other life but my own and so its about time I start embracing it.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3rd Day !!!

So the third day .... hmmm ... well spoke to my Crit Con teacher and feeling a little more assured aout my idea and challenge I have placed upon my self. Soooo many ways t go about this project and sooooo much I can put on my blog with ideas of soooo many things ... getting EXCITED !!

So .... this weekend im going in full force ; referencing,inspirations,info about hair I had NO idea about and different techniques people use on their hair to keep it clean! SO MUCH TO DO SOOOO LITTLE TIME !!!!!

Oh and yeah my hair is feeling like shit and im gonna start tearing it out soon AAAAAHHHH but I guess thats the whole point HMMMMMMMM ?????

3 comments:

  1. AH, your hair looked so gross and dirty 2day... i vomited in my mouth a little! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, why aren't you replying to my awesome blog and jumping at the opportunity to cut my hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7. Homemade recipes
    There are lots of recipes to make your own shampoo. Here are a couple:

    Eggs and olive oil:
    Mix a couple of eggs and a few tablespoons of standard olive oil lightly to make them combine correctly. Apply the mixture on your hair and wait about five minutes, then rinse off.

    Baking Soda Mix:
    Put a tablespoon of baking soda and a cup of hot water in a plastic bottle. Shake thoroughly. Apply it to your hair and comb through. Rinse off.
    However, be careful when using this recipe. Baking soda is a mild abrasive and can dry out hair or even cause breakage. Don’t use this method often, but only every other day or even less.

    What about you? Have you ever tried any alternative method to wash your hair or are you sticking to your favourite shampoo?

    http://beautifulwithbrains.com/2009/02/03/7-ways-to-wash-your-hair/

    ReplyDelete