Cape Town, South Africa
I am 21 years old and currently a student at Vega. I am one to be very hard on myself but l know I got a good life that everyday I am grateful for. I know I cannot live any other life but my own and so its about time I start embracing it.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2nd Day !!!

So was the second day yesterday .,.. apologies for not writing ... was soooooooooooooo busy with college work i didnt have time to think. Woke up this morning in a panic because I remembered that I forgot to write NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooo many people came up to me yesterday asking me how my hair is doing LOL!!!
Becoming quite a funny joke I must say but still. I do not know how I am going to cope.

Starting to get little bit more dirty and YES I AM STARTING TO WORRY !!!!
Photos this weekend are definitely in order!!!!


REVAMP OF THE BLOG WILL BE DONE ASAP !!!!

Caio!

No comments:

Post a Comment