Cape Town, South Africa
I am 21 years old and currently a student at Vega. I am one to be very hard on myself but l know I got a good life that everyday I am grateful for. I know I cannot live any other life but my own and so its about time I start embracing it.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Decisions Decisions ...


So I finally decided as to what I am going to become or what I am going to do....

MY CONCEPT:
With me and who I am, being a jewish girl who is 21 years old, and someone that likes to look after myself and take pride in what I wear and my self esteem, I have finally chosen to not wash my hair for 2 weeks. Posting everyday as to how I am feeling and what emotions might come over me, as hygiene is a HUGE part of me. From this, something might emerge or I might learn something more about myself. I will take pictures of people and myself and what our reactions are.

This is a huge challenge for myself and I am TRULY not sure if I am going to be able to stick it out for 2 weeks but will see and hopefully I will be able to conquer and please god I will/wont be able to fry an egg on my hair by the end of this challenge depending on how you look at it LOL

1 comment: